1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

inviting friend over but new one shows up

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by Aandsmummy, Sep 10, 2014.

  1.  
    Aandsmummy

    Aandsmummy

    Messages:
    1
    a few times now ive tried inviting a friend over and although it says they will be right over someone else shows up insted which is getting very annoying as trying to build a relationship with this person and cant when he doesnt show up and someone else does
  2.  
    Sims4Forum

    Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

    Messages:
    1,006
    that's so weird... I've never had that issue before, I can imagine that'd be pretty damn frustrating! Hopefully someone here has an answer!
  3.  
    Dana

    Dana

    Messages:
    175
    Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    This is a known bug but so far I am unable to find a solution from any techs/users.

    Sorry. :( Since you can choose which sims to travel with when you go to a lot, perhaps you could just meet him at lots. I'm not sure yet if sims can travel BACK to your house with you if you are 'hanging out' with them or 'on a date' (I don't know because I have not tried and I'm not at home to try XD) but If they can travel back home with you, you could get them to your house that way. Until there's a solution I recommend using different means to get with your target sim.
Similar Threads: inviting friend
Forum Title Date
Sims 4 Discussions from around the web I need more friends on Sims3 community, can I add you? Apr 18, 2017
Technical Support & Bug Reports Origin friend can't join or invite me, Niegther can I Feb 21, 2015
The Sims 4 General Discussion Girlfriend question Nov 30, 2014
General Discussion So my friend made an app.. Oct 1, 2014
Technical Support & Bug Reports Losing Friends Sep 18, 2014

Share This Page

Sims 4 Nude Mod | Sims 4 Mods |