1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 Legacy Guide/Review

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Aug 7, 2014.

  1.  
    HappyPhantom

    HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

    Messages:
    275
    Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    • Like Like x 1
  2.  
    Arachne

    Arachne

    Messages:
    157
    Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    That sounds like fun! I wonder who my founder should be...
  3.  
    HappyPhantom

    HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

    Messages:
    275
    Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Yeah I thought it was definitely worth the read! Even if you're not into Legacies, she wrote about some information I hadn't heard or read about anywhere else til now. Just gets me even more excited for the game! I love how she made an "inspiration" room and how her insane sim was having a conversation with a trash can while waiting on her date hahahaha!! :hilarious:
  4.  
    Arachne

    Arachne

    Messages:
    157
    Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    You know, I've never done a Legacy Challenge. For completely shallow reasons -- I never liked the look of the townies, enough!:laugh:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5.  
    FieryPhoenix

    FieryPhoenix

    Messages:
    91
    Origin ID:
    AgentTK1
    Arachne, same here. In TS3, I'd make one of my Sims a hair stylist and gave a bunch of them makeovers just so I could turn them into potential lovers for my Sims. :laugh:

    Maybe for TS4, I'll actually play Legacy....... maybeeee.... :laugh:
  6.  
    HappyPhantom

    HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

    Messages:
    275
    Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
  7.  
    Arachne

    Arachne

    Messages:
    157
    Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    It sounds great. :) I hope it's not too difficult to choose random traits.
Similar Threads: Sims Legacy
Forum Title Date
Sims 4 Legacies and Stories Sims 4 legacy Made in heaven Nov 16, 2014
Sims 4 Discussions from around the web Sims 4 Build: Tips & Tricks May 27, 2023
Technical Support & Bug Reports Origin crashes everytime it finalizes Sims 4 May 16, 2022
Support,Suggestions & Feedback For The Sims 4 Game Aug 11, 2021
The Sims 4 General Discussion where is the sims 4 demo? Mar 19, 2021

Share This Page

Sims 4 Nude Mod | Sims 4 Mods |